Creative Driveways Paving & Landscaping Ltd | Patios
At Creative Driveways Paving & Landscaping Ltd, we take great pride in taking care of all your landscaping and paving needs. By hiring us to handle your property refurbishment project, you are guaranteed a service of the highest quality. Whether you want to install an artificial lawn or construct a garden path, you can rely on us to get the job done. To find out more, talk to a member of our team today.
If you’re looking to renovate your landscape in Oxfordshire & Surrounding Areas, Creative Driveways Paving & Landscaping Ltd should be your first choice! Patios are always an effective way of breathing fresh life into your home’s exterior. With dazzling designs, innovative patterns and the use of only the very best materials around, it’s not hard to see why we offer the best patios in Oxfordshire & Surrounding Areas.
During the hazy and lazy days of summer, it is typical that we spend more time outdoors. The heat and humidity can be a drag but a new patio installation can help you make the most of the outdoors this summer.
- Summers can sometimes get cramped at home with kids home from schools and parents taking holidays, adding a patio to your home can help extend your living space and help make your home seem bigger. Adding couches and other personal touches can make your patio a cool place for kids to hang out.
- As far as cleaning and maintaining goes, patios are relatively easy to keep clean. During the summer you won’t have to extend extra effort to keep your space clean because pairs are made to withstand tough weather, and made with the best products available.
- While patios offer a great outdoor space for you, your family and your friends to socialise and relax, they also add extra value to your property. So not only do you get to reap the rewards of relaxation in the short term, they offer a fantastic payback in the long run if you find yourself thinking of moving or looking for a change of change of domestic-scenery.
Popular since the 90s, Indian stone paving is a special type of natural stone which is often used for patios and neat pathways. We are a family-run company producing premier paving, driveway and landscaping solutions in Oxfordshire & Surrounding Areas. If you want a dedicated and experienced team to work on your paving project involving Indian sandstone driveways or otherwise, contact us.
- As the name suggests, these pretty pavers are imported from India – a country renowned for their beautiful, naturally veined stone. As such, Indian stone paving holds a certain prestige within the landscaping world – but without the hefty price tag of similar high-end pavers, like Yorkstone.
- Due to the high quantity of quartz crystals in Indian sandstone, it is very durable, which means it does not fade or discolour. It can withstand many kinds of pressure, and is resistant to hot weather and the extreme cold of a UK winter.
- One major advantage to using Indian Sandstone paving is that it is easy to clean and maintain. Most of the dirt that accumulates over time will be washed away by the rain, and any that remains can be easily wiped off or hosed down. This stone is easy to install and fits into any type of garden. You can almost just lay this paving and forget about it, because it will mostly look after itself.
Hand split Indian paving is often the first choice for natural stone paving in your garden. It offers a great way of using natural stone to provide a rustic charm to your space, without costing the earth.
Since porcelain paving was introduced to the market we have been installing all over Oxfordshire & Surrounding Areas. Porcelain Paving is a premium choice for paving that brings the inside, out. Porcelain paving creates a modern, contemporary look in anygarden. Due to the extremely low moisture-absorbency of the product, it is very stain-resistant and won’t develop moss or algae. Porcelain is also easy to clean, which keeps the paving looking newer for longer and with less maintenance. Porcelain tiles are grouted with an external tiling grout, similar to kitchen or bathroom tiles, so the joints have a longer lifespan than cement-based options.
Our vitrified porcelain paving absorbs as little moisture as possible, providing impressive stain resistance that’s ideal for busy patios.
- One of the key benefits of porcelain is its low porosity. Porcelain pavers are far less absorbent than their natural stone counterparts, making them significantly more resistant to moisture damage, staining, etc.
- Their low porosity and outstanding durability mean that porcelain paving slabs require virtually no maintenance at all. Most notably, our paving products never have to be sealed, and an annual jet wash will be sufficient to keep them looking great.
- Porcelain paving is slip resistant even in the wet due to very low moisture absorption. This makes it a great option for multi-generational families.